Thursday, January 01, 2009

Summery of December Reads

It’s that time of month again. Here is my reading list for December. 7 isn’t bad I guess. It isn’t as many as I would like, but we were VERY busy this month, so if I take into account the number of other things I did, I can be happy with this number =D.

Losing It- Valerie Bertinelli 4/5
Paper Towns- John Green 3/5
A Christmas Carol- Charles Dickens 4/5
Santa Baby-Jackson, Coffman, Adams and Plumley 3.5/5
The School for Husbands- Wendy Holden 3/5
The Last Summer (of You and Me)- Ann Brashares 3.5/5
Tell No One- Harlan Coben 4/5

Click on title to take you to my review. Let’s hope January picks up a bit. I’m not setting goals or resolutions or whatever, but I am hoping to read 8 and a half books a month, so I can hit 100 this year (for the first time ever).
I think I'm going to go curl up with Cooper, and start my reading for the year. Happy New Year Everyone! =D

No comments: