Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Review: of Tell No One




Title: Tell No One

Author: Harlan Coben

Date Finished: December 29, 2008

Personal Book Count: 79 out of 100

Rating: 4 out of 5

Genre/ Subject: Suspense

First Line: There should have been a dark whisper in the wind.

Summery: Dr. David Beck is getting emails from his wife who died 8 years ago. Now the police have re-opened her murder case, and decided he did it.

Why did I pick this book? : This one was a gift from my librarything.com Christmas exchange pal.

Review: I really liked that it kept moving, and was always hard to put down, even when I only picked it up for a “couple quick pages”. While I was finishing it up last night, there were a couple of times I realized that I wasn’t breathing. ;) Lots of different layers to the story, and interesting things happening simultaneously. Believable, down to earth, funny characters. I have never read this author before, but it is love at first read. (ETA- DH just returned from used bookstore with 4 more Cobens for me. I think he may be a keeper ;) )

Agree? Disagree? Recommendations? Any insights, suggestions, or comments on the book or format, or blog at all are most welcome. =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE when a book has me so engrossed I have to remind myself to breath. :) Fun!