Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

This year, Christmas (or post Christmas I should say) turned out to be very stressful. Instead of focusing on the negative, I am going to make a list of my blessings to wrap up this year:

- loving (if sometimes irritating) husband who puts up with me
- loving, supportive family
- great friends
- always had lots to read.
- always had a little extra cash to buy yarn to knit
- was never hungry
- own our own business
- have a job that is very satisfying and fulfilling
- spent almost 2 whole weeks with MIL
- both DH and I have jobs
- have very affectionate dog who misses me terribly when I’m gone (which thank goodness isn’t often)
- finally being able to afford a reliable car this year
- we are both still fairly young and relatively healthy
- have a warm, safe place to live

And most of all we are blessed to be looking forward to a bright and positive and productive and happy and loving 2009. And we wish the same for you. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanted to drop in and wish you a Happy New Year! I meant to this on the first, but the book challenges have me stretched too thin. I was thinking it would ease up over the next few days, but now I don't know. I signed up for a mess load of them!

Anyway, wanted to wish you the best in 2009!