Saturday, June 20, 2009

2009 Support Your Local Library Reading Challeng Completed

I finished a challenge. It was The 2009 Support Your Local Library Challenge (links to original post) hosted by J. Kaye (links to challenge).

The 25 books I read are:

1. Names My Sisters Call Me- Megan Crane
2. Thirteen Reasons Why- Jay Asher
3. Plum Spooky- Janet Evanovich
4. New Moon- Stephenie Meyer
5. The Chocolate War- Robert Cormier
6. The Last Chance Cafe- Linda Lael Miller
7. Wake- Lisa McMann
8. Lost and Found- Carolyn Parkhurst
9. For Money and Love- Todd Strasser
10. Sister Wife- Shelley Hrdlitschka
11. Talk Me Down- Victoria Dahl
12. Hold Tight- Harlan Coben
13. The Writing Class- Jincy Willett
14. I Shall Not Want- Julia Spencer-Fleming
15. The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks- E. Lockhart
16. Eclipse- Stephenie Meyer
17. Vampire Academy- Richelle Mead
18. Fire and Ice- Julie Garwood
19. Breaking Dawn- Stephenie Meyer
20. Never Tell a Lie- Hallie Ephron
21. The Graveyard Book- Neil Gaiman
22. Knit Two- Kate Jacobs
23. Read My Lips- Teri Brown
24. Wicked Lovely- Melissa Marr
25. Fade- Lisa McMann


It was a fun challenge. I think I read more library books this year already, than I did all last year. I blame reading so many more blogs, and finding so many new authors I want to try, but am not ready to commit to. But now I have decided I’m going to take a bit of a break and read a few more of my own books again. I have so many that I have been wanting to get to. =D

Thank you for hosting J. Kaye. I am now a renewed library addict. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanted to stop in and welcome you to the Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge. If you haven’t already, feel free to join our Yahoo Groups . There you’ll find others who are trying to complete this reading challenge.

Links to post your reviews are found at the bottom of J. Kaye’s Book Blog. The bottom of the blog has clickable buttons. Just click on 2009 Book Challenges and it will take you to the correct page. This is, of course, totally optional.

Have Fun!

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL! I am such a goober! That's what happens when I to multi-task.

Congratulations! You did great!