Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Plum Spooky



Title: Plum Spooky

Author: Janet Evanovich

Date Finished: January 21, 2009

Personal Book Count: 5 out of 100

Rating: 5 out of 5

Genre/ Subject: mystery

First Line: Sometimes you get up in the morning and you know it’s going to be one of those days.

Summery: Stephanie and Diesel join forces again, as there individual assignments cross, and it proves in their mutual interest to work together as a team.

Why did I pick this book? : Are you kidding? 2 words: Ranger and Joe.

Review: LOVE it! My first 5 of the year (and I don’t give many of those out. Only if it’s so good, I read it in less then 24 hours. (Note to self: don’t forget to put rating scale in the side margin)) What can I say? It was the first full length Between-the-Numbers book, and it almost lived up to the numbers books. This one was my favorite of the BTN, as it actually had Ranger and Joe. A lot. I really enjoyed many of the subplots in this one. And although Lula still drives me nuts, it is much less so with Tank. And there was Diesel. Now he is not Ranger or Morelli, but not bad in addition to them. Throw in a monkey, and good times ensue. Can’t go wrong with a monkey sidekick. I love the way Diesel teases Stephanie, you are never quite sure if he is serious or not. Maybe I’m an addict, but the worst thing I can say about these books, is there isn’t enough of them. And what can I say? Every girl should have a Ranger and a Joe (why choose?) in her life. =D

Agree? Disagree? Recommendations? Any insights, suggestions, or comments on the book or format, or blog at all are most welcome. If you have read this and/ or review it yourself, please let me know. Can you think of any books like this? Give me a recommendation! =D

No comments: