Saturday, June 13, 2009

May Wrap Up

It’s time for the May wrap-up. I got 5 read this month. I also finished 1 challenge. Not as great as April, but I will take what I can get, especially at this time of year. Too much time spent outside and training the dog lately, and not enough reading. That may change though as hubby is going back to school this month for 3, so that should free a big chunk of my time. Hopefully I can still make 100 books this year…

Anyhow, the summery for May is:

Books read-

Knit Two- Kate Jacobs 3.5/5

Read My Lips- Teri Brown 3/5

How I Write- Janet Evanovich 3.5/5

Wicked Lovely- Melissa Marr 4/5

Fade- Lisa McMann 4.5/5

If you are interested in seeing my thoughts or reviews on any of these books, please click on the link on the left side bar. =D

Challenges Complete-

The 2009 Support Your Local Library Challenge (no links, I haven’t blogged the wrap up yet, should be done in a couple days...)

Percent on track-

5/12ths of the year done (42%)

40/100 books read (40%)

Oops! Falling a little behind, but I have high hopes of catching up…

Goal for next month-

I have a couple more challenges I’m on the brink of finishing, and I would like to make a dent some of my Red Dress books, and get the chick lit challenge going.

I also have a few book that are taking me longer to read then I would like, that seem to have been on my side bar forever. I would like to see if I can get a couple more of those knocked off.

Same as last month, although I DID make a dent in the challenges and finishing some older ones… and I’m going to add in a couple more mysteries, as I realize that the end of the Themed reading challenge will be looming closer faster then I thought if I don’t get on it…

What are your goals for May?

1 comment:

Anna said...

You're doing great! Congrats on completing the challenge.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric