Thursday, June 30, 2011

Refreshing

So, I have been reflecting on my blog lately. I think it’s stagnant. I am assuming it’s boring for you, as it boring for me. And that is bad. So what do I do about it? I think it’s time for a refreshing. So slowly, over the next little while, things here, they will be a changin’. Hopefully, this will breathe new life in to this blog for all of us. And honestly, bring some enthusiasm back. I want to add some features, as well as expand a bit. Talk about not only reviews, but other book related subjects.

I hope you will be patient and bear with me through this process.

So, my first step is to make and Elevator Pitch. I am hoping that if I post it here, it will remind me, and I can refer back and it will give me focus. I have done a long and a short version.

Short- Helping people find interesting reads through reviews.

Long- I love reading and blogging different types of books. I hope to help heavy readers and non-readers alike find something new, or at least of interest. The goal of my blog is to share what I’m reading, share different forms of book related things that grab my attention, connect with others who love reading, and record what I have learned through this journey. I want this to be an interactive forum. And meeting new people, and finding new things to discuss, consider and read is always a good thing. =D

So, what are a couple of your favorite features for blogs (either book or other)? What are a couple that bug you?

No comments: