Friday, July 23, 2010

Knit the Season



MINI REVIEW

Title: Knit the Season

Author: Kate Jacobs

Date Finished: June 28, 2010

Personal Book Count: 31 out of 100

Rating: 4 out of 5

Genre/ Subject: knitting fiction

Why did I pick this book?: I had read the previous two books in the series.

Review: A nice read. I like the tone of this one much more now that Dakota is grownup. Which was a good thing because, I think this one focused more on Dakota. Not as much knitting in this one, I didn’t think. My favorite part of this book was everyone’s memories/ stories about Georgia. It was a good way to keep the original character as part of the story. I would put this one in the category of pure comfort read. I felt inspired to knit and bake more. I think you will enjoy this one if you knit and bake, or not. =D

Agree? Disagree? Recommendations? Any insights, suggestions, or comments on the book or format, or blog at all are most welcome. If you have read this and/ or review it yourself, please let me know. Can you think of any books like this? Give me a recommendation! =D

No comments: