Saturday, April 10, 2010

7:43pm

Title of book(s) read since last update: The Maze Runner
Number of books read since you started: 5 (not the whole book, just chunks of each)
Pages read since last update: 42
Running total of pages read since you started: 348
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hour 20 mins
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!): 8 hours 52 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 3
Other participants you’ve visited: 13
Prize you’ve won: 1 (Bart’s Bookshelf’s Book Title Sentence Mini-Challenge)

Am loving the maze runner. Leading to a dilemma. Do I go back to scandals and secrets, that I promised myself I was going to finish today, or do I keep going with the maze runner which I am really enjoying, and is also a library book? Course, if that is the logic fortunes of indigo skye is a library book too, and I got it first, but have been waiting for MR longer. Might have to flip a coin, or read a chapter of each or something. Lots of time yet for the ‘tough’ decisions… =D

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Almost 9 hours reading! Way to go. I've got about 7 in but will be taking a break for awhile now.
Happy read-a-thoning! :-)