Saturday, April 10, 2010

9:00pm

Title of book(s) read since last update: scandals and secrets
Number of books read since you started: 5 (not the whole book, just chunks of each)
Pages read since last update: 25
Running total of pages read since you started: 373
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 55 mins
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!): 9 hours 47 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 3
Other participants you’ve visited: 13
Prize you’ve won: 1 (Bart’s Bookshelf’s Book Title Sentence Mini-Challenge)

Went back to scandals and secrets this session. Think I may continue rotating; it seems to be working well. Also, I think I may have to take a break and watch the last 50 laps of nascar. I’m an addict. I know it.

No comments: