Saturday, April 18, 2009

9:53


Title of book(s) read since last update: dear mr henshaw
Number of books read since you started: 5 read (1 finished (breaking dawn))
Pages read since last update: 56
Running total of pages read since you started: 445
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 48 m
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 11h 34m
Mini-challenges completed: 9
Other participants you’ve visited: 24
Prize you’ve won: 0

minutes online- 213

coffee consumed- 6 cups

food eaten- 1 bowl honey nut cheerios, 4 chocolate foil wrapped Easter eggs. Pretzel nachos, 1 pop, 3 chocolate chip cookies (I need the energy, right?), 1 chocolate milk, I easter bunny ears (think I’m going to have to cut myself off the chocolate now…), bottle of water, 1 torpedo from quizinos, left over pretzels from nachos

minutes slept- 0

I think I am about half way through dear mr henshaw. It is a cute, quick read, just what I needed at this point. I never knew what it was about going in, but I’m glad I picked it up. It’s made me laugh out loud a time or two, and even read a couple bits to DH. So, do you think I have earned my cinnamon bun reward yet? Hoping in my next stretch to finish this book…

Hmmm. Notice I have been posting every hour lately instead of every 2. I wonder why that is? Attention span getting shorter?

2 comments:

Maree said...

Sugar is a key readathon ingredient, I believe.

Kailana said...

lol That's a lot of coffee!