Saturday, April 18, 2009

8:46


Title of book(s) read since last update: how sweet it is
Number of books read since you started: 4 read (1 finished (breaking dawn))
Pages read since last update: 19
Running total of pages read since you started: 389
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 51 m
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 10h 46m
Mini-challenges completed: 9
Other participants you’ve visited: 24
Prize you’ve won: 0

minutes online- 203

coffee consumed- 5 cups

food eaten- 1 bowl honey nut cheerios, 4 chocolate foil wrapped Easter eggs. Pretzel nachos, 1 pop, 3 chocolate chip cookies (I need the energy, right?), 1 chocolate milk, I easter bunny ears (think I’m going to have to cut myself off the chocolate now…), bottle of water, 1 torpedo from quizinos,

minutes slept- 0

was able to curl up in my chair and sink into my arc for a while. I am really enjoying it, and it is a nice change of pace from the other books I’m reading. I am thinking about mixing things up a bit for this next stretch, and have pulled dear mr. henshaw by Beverly cleary for this next stretch. It will be nice and light and quick, and give met hat boost I think I need right now with a feeling of accomplishment. =D

1 comment:

Care said...

You can do it! mix it up, have fun, CHEERS!