Saturday, April 18, 2009

11:38


Title of book(s) read since last update: dear mr henshaw
Number of books read since you started: 5 read (2 finished (breaking dawn, dear mr henshaw))
Pages read since last update: 78
Running total of pages read since you started: 523
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1h 10m
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 12h 44m
Mini-challenges completed: 10
Other participants you’ve visited: 24
Prize you’ve won: 0

minutes online- 213

coffee consumed- 6 cups

food eaten- 1 bowl honey nut cheerios, 4 chocolate foil wrapped Easter eggs. Pretzel nachos, 1 pop, 3 chocolate chip cookies (I need the energy, right?), 1 chocolate milk, I easter bunny ears (think I’m going to have to cut myself off the chocolate now…), bottle of water, 1 torpedo from quizinos, left over pretzels from nachos, I peca-roll cinnamon bun,

minutes slept- 0

well, I think I’ve pulled a second wind. I feel like I am going strong, and may just make it till 6 am. I finished dear mr henshaw (whoo hoo!). I am convinced it is all the sugar from the cinnamon roll. My hockey team lost (boo!) but who can I blame but myself for the lack of cheering? Monday is another game… also, my new best-friend-picker-uper-how-did-I-ever-live-without-you? Eye drops. Just sayin’… this time, it’s back to either how sweet it is (I would really like to finish this one) or hot blooded, depending on how well my eyes and brain are working together… =D

2 comments:

Care said...

Second wind, huh? that's terrific! What are you reading now? (I'll try to stay up and read your next post...) CHEERS!

Jen said...

Keep going - I'll maybe have a curl up this morning with a book as well to keep you company