Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2009 Young Adult Book Challenge Completed

I finished another challenge!


It was the 2009 Young Adult Book Challenge (links to original post) hosted by J. Kaye (links to challenge).


The twelve books I read are:


1. Eclipse- Stephenie Meyer
2. Twilight- Stepehnie Meyer
3. For Money and Love- Todd Strasser
4. Wake- Lisa McMann
5. Breaking Dawn- Stephenie Meyer
6. Sister Wife- Shelley Hrdlitschka
7. The Graveyard Book- Neil Gaiman
8. Vampire Academy- Richelle Mead
9. The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks- E. Lockhart
10. Thirteen Reasons Why- Jay Asher
11. New Moon- Stephenie Meyer
12. The Chocolate War- Robert Cormier


It was a fun challenge, and over way too fast! I think I still have more in my TBR pile and on hold at the library. I love the feeling of accomplishment that comes with completing a challenge. =D


Thank you for hosting J. Kaye. I really enjoyed this one, and discovered some new authors. I was saying to a friend last week, I can’t believe how much more good stuff is out there now. Now that I am done the challenge, I am certainly not done with the genre...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we have the same taste in titles because I either have read these or have them on my self...lol! Congratulations! I want to read Richelle Mead's book. :) Haven't had the time this year.