Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our Santathing books are here! (DH and I both did it). That was much faster then I thought, and my Santa did so good.

Santa brought me Tell No One but Harlan Coben, and The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger.



TTW is one that I had looked at a lot, and always thought I should read, but never got around to it. I wanted to, and with the movie coming out (or is it already?), I kept telling myself I should get to it soon. Now I have no excuses. :)

TNO is one that looks like it will keep me up at night (in the good way. (or maybe BOTH ways lol)). I love a good scary/suspenseful read sometimes. I don’t know why I have never tried Coben, but the description on the back of this one looks great, and I can’t wait!

I am very thankful for the long-weekend coming up, as I will be spending it in bed reading. =D

No comments: