Tuesday, December 23, 2008

You Are Dependable and Trustworthy
You approach the holidays with drive and determination.
You're usually the one who does all of the organizing and work.

You love being in charge of Christmas dinner, decorating the tree, and picking out presents.
You know that everything will be perfect, as long as you're the one behind the wheel.

Of all the types, you're the most likely to search far and wide to find the best deal on the gifts you give.
You're also the most likely to have a very detailed system for how you wrap and label presents.

Very funny. If you know me, you know this hits the mark pretty closely. Take the test, it's quick and a lot of fun. Then come back and tell me, who are you? =D

3 comments:

Pabast said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I thought this was cute too. Also, I wanted to stop in and wish you along with your family a Merry Christmas! :)

Lissa said...

Aw, Thanks Pabast and J. Kaye. You have no idea how touched I am that you took the time to stop by on Christmas Day!

I hope the 2 of you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well. =D