Friday, March 24, 2006

Finished last night...

Ok, I’m just about off for my first retreat this weekend with the guild, but I couldn’t go without showing you my finished Regia socks!



This pattern was the bull’s eye pattern out of the Not Just Socks book. (Yes, I see the irony) I used Regia sock yarn and scraps for the toes. Quick knit and a fun pattern, but when I do this pattern again, I think I’m going to try to do a short row heel. I have done one when I made Wendy’s toe up socks, so I think I should be able to make it fit here.

I started a pink pair of sock of the month socks last night, cause most of my other knitting was packed. I think it will be a fairly quick knit too, as the yarn is rather thick. Third attempt at getting the tension right on the cuff, so I hope it the charm! (fourth month and I’m already a month behind (GAH!), we got cool dye your owns this month… must catch up!)

Any how, hope it is a good productive (or relaxing…) weekend for all. I’m gonna go throw a couple more things in my bag, and I’m outta here! Full report (maybe with pictures, I remembered the camera) on Monday!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

I love your socks! Especially the toe and heel.