Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Lucky Schmuck!


I feel very spoiled this morning! I went to get the mail, and there was an uber-happy package there for me! It was full of wonderful treats from my totally rocking needle exchange partner! The person who had my name was Christine and she did a wonderful job!

She sent 2 skeins of knitpicks shimmer lace weight in morning mist. It is made of baby alpaca and silk. (I think I’ll just carry it around on my shoulder and fondle it all day…), the tiniest most delicate dpns I have ever seen, and two size five (ideal) Lantern Moon straight needles. I have only seen these on line, and they are so much more beautiful in person. I think they are going to be so warm and soft to use this winter.




I am so tickled pink, I sat on the couch for a while and just held it, and whenever I walk by the table I have to reach out and touch it and it makes me smile…

Christine, I appreciate the care you took in you package to me, and you kind word on your blog. Your package made my day way better…

Off to play with new treats…

1 comment:

Christine said...

I am sooo glad it got there safe! I was afraid they were going to break (the lantern moon needles) I hope the delay was well worth it! Glad you liked it all!