Sunday, October 09, 2005

I am thankful…

I am most thankful for my husband. He is my rock in times of stress. He let me quit my job, so I could start a home business. He spoils me rotten. He lets me buy all the wool and pattern books I like (and only occasionally shakes his head). He is great at taxes.

I am thankful that I have enough food, a roof over my head and clothes to wear. And a vehicle to get around in. Even for TV, internet, and cell phones (mega luxuries).

I am thankful, that although we have lost 3 family members this year, we are still able to go to a big family dinner with parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and 2 grandparents.

I am thankful for my 3 animals, and the comfort they give me.

I hope you have many blessing, and I hope our Thanksgiving is as full of love and thanks as mine.

No comments: