Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Presents AND a finished object...

I have a finished object! I guess when you have as much going at a time as I do; you are bound to finish something. Well I did it and I am in love! I finished my blue and brown fuzzy steering wheel cover! (sorry again about the picture, it would be better if I could have taken it in the car, but my camera is still refusing to leave the computer...) I love it, I made it with fun yarn, and so soft! I want to go cruise the neighborhood and just be in my car. The patter was from s and b nations, and it was easy to follow and a lot of fun. Maybe I will give the dice a try!

Total, complete excitement today! How many pairs of socks do you think it is ok to have going at once? I always have tried to keep it to one of anything at a time (socks, scarves, dish clothes, ect.) but my sock of the month arrived to day, and it is so beautiful, I want to start now!!! I thought I would like either the yarn or the pattern, but maybe it is a good month, but I love both.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

It's always good to have more than 1 sock going at time. There's the one in my knitting bag, the one at work, the one in the car, the one I started just because I got new yarn and couldn't wait to start it...I've been known to go and by new sock needles for additional socks... I will caveat this by saying that I learned to knit because I wanted to knit socks...