Monday, August 15, 2011

it's monday! what are you reading? (aug. 15)



It’s Monday, what are you reading? is hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey.

Well, I wish I had more exciting stuff to report, but I kinda lost this weekend. Saturday was spent organizing for this weekend’s garage sale, and celebrating my mum’s birthday. Sunday was sent sick in bed (sleeping, wish I was reading). But, I did manage to finish on Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase (for my kindle read).

I got to about the third downloaded section on audio version of The Help by Kathryn Stockett. So good! I love the 3 different voices I have heard so far. Has anyone listened to both this one and The Secret Life of Bees? Is the one voice (Skeeter, I think) the same one as was the one who read Bees? And I am about ¼ of the way through Strawberry Shortcake Murder by Joanne Fluke. I am really enjoying it. I forgot how much I like Hannah Swensen.

Hoping to finish that one this week and am downloading Demonglass tonight for my next kindle read.

How is your summer reading going? Are you finding you have more or less time to read this summer?

If you want to play too, go to Sheila’s page and leave your link there, but also please let me know so I can come visit. Thx =D

No comments: