Thursday, March 03, 2011

trouble maker 2


MINI REVIEW


Title: Trouble Maker 2


Author: Janet Evanovich and Alex Evanovich


Art By: Joelle Jones


Date Finished: February 23, 2011


Personal Book Count: 6 out of 75


Rating: 4 out of 5


Genre/ Subject: graphic novel


Why did I pick this book?: it is the second half of the mystery, so I had to finish. Also, love NASCAR and Evanovich, so...


Review: I am not sure what I can say that is new. Because this is the second half, and I already reviewed the first half. I did like the way it wrapped up. It was a cute story. I will say I prefer the Barnaby novels to these. But it was a fun experiment, and a nice change.


Agree? Disagree? Recommendations? Any insights, suggestions, or comments on the book or format, or blog at all are most welcome. If you have read this and/ or review it yourself, please let me know. Can you think of any books like this? Give me a recommendation! =D

No comments: