Tuesday, September 28, 2010

No Time For Goodbye



(very) MINI REVIEW

Title: No Time for Goodbye

Author: Linwood Barclay

Date Finished: September 15, 2010

Personal Book Count: 43 out of 100

Rating: 4.5/5

Genre/ Subject: suspense

First Line: When Cynthia woke up, it was so quiet in the house she thought it must be Saturday.

Why did I pick this book?: might sound cliché, but this one called to me. When it came out, I walked by it at the bookstore, twice, on 2 different days, and read the back twice. Then I still had to return and get it…

Summary and Review: taken from the author’s website-

“One night, when Cynthia Archer was 14 years old, her family disappeared. Now, 25 years later, she’s about to learn what happened to her mother, father and brother, and she might be better off never finding out.”

Hard to put down suspense book. Had many twists, some I guessed, some I didn’t. Definitely worth the read, and I will seek out more by this author.

Agree? Disagree? Recommendations? Any insights, suggestions, or comments on the book or format, or blog at all are most welcome. If you have read this and/ or review it yourself, please let me know. Can you think of any books like this? Give me a recommendation! =D

No comments: