Friday, May 21, 2010

Scandals and Secrets




MINI REVIEW

Title: Scandals and Secrets

Author: Ken Casper

Date Finished: April 28, 2010

Personal Book Count: 21 out of 100

Rating: 3.5 out of 5

Genre/ Subject: romance and nascar

First Line: Tara Dalton was beginning to panic.

Why did I pick this book?: I like harlequin NASCAR books.

Summary and Review: Tara is writing a book about the background of NASCAR, called Scandals and Secrets. Adam is one of the members of the 2 families she is trying to interview. I think these are great little books. Always have the push and pull of romance you expect, and I like the NASCAR aspect. This one was satisfying, but if I had one complaint, there was no closure. I was planning on reading the next one anyway, so no complaints. What would have bugged me was if I didn’t already have it, it would be hard to find. I live in Canada, and if I’m having a lucky day, I can sometimes find one of the newer ones. I would hate to have to order it special. With that said, am looking very forward to the next. =D

Agree? Disagree? Recommendations? Any insights, suggestions, or comments on the book or format, or blog at all are most welcome. If you have read this and/ or review it yourself, please let me know. Can you think of any books like this? Give me a recommendation! =D

No comments: