Saturday, April 10, 2010

4:05 pm

Title of book(s) read since last update: The Fortunes of Indigo Skye
Number of books read since you started: 4 (not the whole book, just chunks of each)
Pages read since last update: 41
Running total of pages read since you started: 300
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hour 34 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!): 7 hours 24 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 2
Other participants you’ve visited: 13
Prize you’ve won: 0

Ok. I think I have to stop for a while. Better to take a nap now, and make it further into the night, then crash at 10 :p. not a long nap, just one to make my eyes wanna go back and forth again. (don’t think I have read this much since college. Or last year.) besides by the time I wake up, hubby promises to be home with my library book =D

No comments: