Saturday, April 10, 2010

2:14 pm

Title of book(s) read since last update: scandals and secrets
Number of books read since you started: 3
Pages read since last update: 50
Running total of pages read since you started: 259
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hour 34 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!): 5 hours 50 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 2
Other participants you’ve visited: 13
Prize you’ve won: 0

My eyes are getting burn-ey and my reading is defiantly slowing down. Time for a recharge, and maybe a change of book. I started fortunes of indigo sky, this week, so I may continue with that. Move to the den and get out of bed for a while (although, I’m loving the luxury of it). Dh offered to go to tim horton’s for hot chocolate, maybe I can bribe him in to a donut as well? That should keep me going… wanting popcorn, but that I’m keeping that for incentive for later… (ie, if you finish this book, stay awake till …, ect, you can have popcorn ;) )

No comments: