Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Undead and Unwed- mini review



Title: Undead and Unwed

Author: Mary Janice Davidson

Date Finished: January 31, 2010

Personal Book Count: 7 out of 100

Rating: 3.5 out of 5

Genre/ Subject: Paranormal Romance

First Line: The day I died started out bad and got worse in a hurry.

Why did I pick this book? : Finally gave in to everything I heard about it, and picked it up at the library.

Summary and Review: Main character dies and become the most un-vampire vampire ever. Book is about her trying to get her bearings in her new circumstances. I mostly enjoyed this one. I liked the concept and the characters, and the ending caught me off guard. I did feel like it took a long time to get going with the actual plot (as opposed to the background) and suck me in. Still, am definitely interested in reading more of the series, and in fact have already picked up two. And I love that there were enough teasers to keep me going, but no major cliffhangers at the end. If you know me, you know how that bugs…

Agree? Disagree? Recommendations? Any insights, suggestions, or comments on the book or format, or blog at all are most welcome. If you have read this and/ or review it yourself, please let me know. Can you think of any books like this? Give me a recommendation! =D

No comments: