Saturday, January 09, 2010

Daily Read Count and another change

Snow in Love by Claire Ray (YA) page 280 of 280 (DONE).
Still Growing by Kirk Cameron (non-fiction) page 130 of 216

I think I have come to a decision. I like this new system of keeping track, so I’m going to stay with it. I may skip weekends though, and just update on Monday.

Also, I am enjoying blogging every book I right to keep track and look back on, but reviewing every book is a lot of work. I think I will keep reviewing 4 and 5 star books (and arc‘s of course), but for anything less will just do a mini review of a few lines that contain the plot and my feelings. It seems like a good compromise, so I’m gonna test it in the next little while to see how it works.

Have a great weekend, and I hope you get lots of reading in! =D

No comments: