Saturday, August 08, 2009

What's in a Name? Reading Challenge Wrap-Up

I finished a challenge. It was What’s in a Name? (links to original post) hosted by Annie (links to challenge).

The 6 books I read are:

1. The Alchemist- Paulo Coelho (profession)
2. Twilight- Stephanie Meyer (time of day)
3. Sister Wife- Shelley Hrdlitschka (relative)
4. Hot Blooded- Lisa Jackson (body part)
5. The Last Chance Cafe- Linda Lael Miller (building)
6. Darkfever- Karen Marie Moning (Medical condition)

I love this challenge! Half of the fun was going through my bookshelves and deciding what to read, and the other half was having an excuse to read some of the books I was holding on to for a while, but never got around to, for one reason or another. Thanks for hosting a really fun challenge Annie. =D

No comments: