Saturday, July 04, 2009

June Wrap-Up

It’s time for the June wrap-up. I got 4 read this month. (As opposed to 5 in May. Hopefully my numbers in July will go up rather then down). And 1 challenge. Still not great, but I have at least 5 that I HAVE to read this month, so that should help kick me in the butt.

Anyhow, the summary for June is:

Books read-

Die For You- Lisa Unger 4/5

sTori Telling- Tori Spelling 3.5/5

The Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins 2.5/5

The Chocolate Bridal Bash- JoAnna Carl 4/5

If you are interested in seeing my thoughts or reviews on any of these books, please click on the link on the left side bar. =D

Challenges Complete-

New Author Challenge 2009 (no links, I haven’t blogged the wrap up yet, should be done in a couple days...(Why is it always challenge wrap-ups that fall behind?))

Percent on track-

6/12ths of the year done (50%)
44/100 books read (44%)
Oops! a little behind still, but I still have high hopes of catching up…

Goal for next month-

Slowly picking off challenges, one at a time. Nice to see progress, even if it’s slow. Yet to start my pile of RedDress Books I set aside, but that too will come. Still working on the lingering sidebar books (anyone else run in to this problem?), but I probably won’t make much of a dent this month, as July already seems to be heavy with “must-read” books.

I guess my goals for this month, are to get through the must-reads, finish the Themed Reading Challenge, and maybe get myself back on track for finishing my 100 books in 2009.

What are your goals for July?

No comments: