Saturday, February 21, 2009

Vampire Challenge

See? This is what happens when you give me too much time to myself. I sit down, read some blogs, and find some new challenges. These fit it with what I had planned anyway...

First is the Vampire Challenge. Here are the rules...

What?
For the Vampire Challenge you will read books with vampires - romance, YA, paranormal, mysteries - anything, as long as there's a or two (or more) vampire in it.

When?
The challenge will start January 1, 2009 and end December 31, 2009.

How?
The goal is to read 2+ books with vampires in 2009, that's it. It's fairly easy, I think. For some inspiration check out my post on vampires in books.

To sign up, please click the title of this entry, or click HERE.

My list:

1. Eclipse- Stephenie Meyer

2. Vampire Academy- Richelle Mead

Choices are tentative and may be added to or changed at any time. =D

2 comments:

Tena said...

Good books!!
I have signed up for two vampire ( paranormal challenges) myself

Heather said...

Ah - I'll sign on, too. That anthology I was invited to write for? I have to put in a vampire story. So I'm already reading Twilight for research, and I'll be reading Dracula later.