Saturday, December 13, 2008

THE GREAT BOOK CHALLENGE DEBATE OF '09

Is 2009 going to be my year of the book challenge? With all the new book challenges popping up on the web, I have been thinking about signing up. I have never done a book challenge, other then challenging myself to read a certain number a year, which I have been doing for years now… I’m not sure if I want to dip my toe in with 1, or if I want to sign up for a bunch and hope I can make them overlap. The other thing is, is the learning curve greater on one way over the other? And would I enjoy it? Would it motivate me, or would it be another obligation?

These are the ones I’m debating joining:

Chick-lit challenge
Rescue book challenge
Harlequin/ Silhouette romance reading challenge

Support you local library
Seconds Challenge
Young adult challenge
A-Z challenge

Help?! Any advice, input or experience you have had, would be appreciated… =D

No comments: