Monday, December 01, 2008

Ok, so still here, and still stressed. Had to buy a new mixer on the weekend, mine blew up. Had to return new computer, as it blew up. Now I am starting from scratch. Again.

And it is 14 degrees, which is great (especially for December) and I have a headache to beat all. My SIL’s giant bunny died yesterday. A friend I met on the internet (at least I considered her a friend) died last week. Oh, and to add insult to injury a friend of mine has randomly decided not to be my friend anymore. Whatever. I am trying to focus on the positive. Things could be a lot worse. Right? They can always be worse.

So if I’m a bit random and sporadic these days, you know why.

And in the spirit of being positive, and counting my blessings, here is my reading list from November. I am still able read, afford to read, and allowed to read, and get great enjoyment out of it.

Babyface by Fiona Gibson- 4/5
No Holding Back by Liz Allison and Wendy Etherington- 4/5
Valiant by Holly Black- 3/5
So Many Books, So Little Time by Sara Nelson- 4/5
Serenity: Better Days (graphic Novel) by Joss Whedon- 4/5
The Uncommon Reader by Alan Bennett- 3.5/5
All Mortal Flesh by Julia Spencer-Fleming- 4.5/5
Some Like it Hot-Buttered by Jeffrey Cohen- 4/5

Not a bad number. Not my best, but certainly not my worst either. And it seem to have a nice variety. Chick-lit, mystery, teen, sci-fantasy, romance, non-fiction and even a graphic novel. One of the more well-rounded months I had in a long time.

So, as once again I have no pictures to share, I think I’ll leave you with an LOL cat. And why not? They make me smile…


funny pictures
moar funny pictures

No comments: