Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We have been watching Veronica Mars on TV in the evenings lately. It was a series we really enjoyed the first time around. Now watching it a second time, you sit back as go “oh yea, that is a clue I really should have picked up on the first time.” But you know the other thing I like? The continuity. Instead of having large breaks for Christmas or summer or reruns or whatever, being able to watch them days or even minutes apart, as opposed to weeks or months. It amazes me how much more I remember and keep track of, and can even follow better. I think I really am convinced this is the way to watch shows. I have done it before (through Zip) with 24 and a couple others that we weren’t sure we wanted to buy (but of course aren’t coming to mind right now). And the other bonus is I can watch one an evening, or a whole season in a weekend. And it removes commercials, and increases my knitting time. Speaking of knitting, I actually have a little to show. Again. Whoo hoo, this blog may keep its toes in the knitting water after all…


No comments: