Saturday, August 30, 2008

So, I think I'm back. Sort of. I am back, but not necessarily a knitting blog. Oh, there will be knitting; it just won't be a knitting blog. There will also be reading, music, movie, goals for myself, grumping and groaning, and what ever else I can think of. And NASCAR. Always lots of NASCAR. And maybe some grumping about that too... or at least about Kyle Busch... ;)





And it will be whenever I want. I suddenly felt like I had put lots of pressure on myself to post once a week. Whether I felt like it or not. So now it may be once a month or once a day. and now that I'm not paying for it, I think that pressure will be gone too. I'm hoping this helps in making if fun again.





So, if you have followed me or found me here, welcome, and let's start this journey over again together, shall we? =D

No comments: