Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Frogging...

Grump, well, my sigma tank is done, done, done! I am frogging it. Why? The only reason I can come up wit h is my own inexperience. You see, it is MILES too big. I finally got to try the thing on… (how do you try something on when the length of the needles are shorter then your circumference? Obviously a knitting trick I haven’t clued into yet…) so when I finally started to bind off and had few enough stitches that I could try it on, well, lets just say the arm holes came down to my hips,. Trying to tell my self this is ok though, it is a learning experience and it frees up my time to work on something else… and at least I hadn't invested hundreds of dollars in to this, is was Canadiana I think, and old stash stuff. I do have to say, I’m not ready to frog it yet though… it’s going to patiently wait till I need the yarn down the road, then it’s frogging to create and not just frogging from frustration. Maybe I’ll work on my socks (Although I was saving those to work on during down periods of the garage sale this weekend, but I guess that is why we make 2 socks…), and then dive into something that I have been waiting to sink my teeth in to. I leave you with the warm happy colours and the progress from said sock…

No comments: