Sunday, January 01, 2012

Dancing in the Moonlight


MINI REVIEW

Title: Dancing in the Moonlight

Author: Raeanne Thayne

Date Finished: December 27, 2011

Personal Book Count: 46 out of 75

Rating: 3.5 out of 5

Genre/ Subject: romance

Why did I pick this book?: was next in line on my kindle

Summary and Review: Two old neighbors in a ranch community grow up side by side. But bad blood between their family's as teens make them enemies. He goes off and becomes a doctor, and comes home to practice. She goes off and become a nurse, and then enlists in the army. When she loses part of her leg, she comes home to hide and recuperate. Of course their paths cross again, and romance ensues. It is about what I expected. I used to like reading these when I was younger, but after a while, they all become very the same. I love the push/pull and I love the expected happy ending. Enjoyed for what it is.

Agree? Disagree? Recommendations? Any insights, suggestions, or comments on the book or format, or blog at all are most welcome. If you have read this and/ or review it yourself, please let me know. Can you think of any books like this? Give me a recommendation! =D

No comments: