Friday, September 03, 2010

Catch up/ Recap

So, I haven’t done much blogging this summer. But I have still been reading. I decided instead of trying to do a bunch of catching up, I am just going to do one blog, with just the bare bones. Looking at it, many of the books on my summer reading list have been reviewed to death anyway. As it’s a new year (I always think of the beginning of the school year as a new year, even though I haven’t started school for a long while) I can start fresh from here…

35. Smoke Screen by Sandra Brown 3.5/ 5
36. The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson 4/5
37. Sex, Murder and a Double Latte by Kyra Davis 4/5
38. The Short Second Live of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer 4.5/5
39. Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich 5/5
40. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson 4.5/5

Now, just to decide what to read for the long weekend… any suggestions?

No comments: