Sunday, January 03, 2010

Jan 3, 10

Hm, I just had a random thought, but it might help to keep me on track and accountable for the next year. In a read-a-thon, you publish your progress in how many books you have read and what you have covered in the past hour. But what if I did that daily? What books I have read and what page I am on? I have a list of books I’m currently reading in the sidebar, but don’t necessarily read from each everyday. Some are books that I picked up and started, and now are sitting beside my bed ready to be finished. It will get me in the habit of posting every day (something that has been seriously hit and miss of late) and maybe keep me on track of my goal for reading 100 books this year, which seriously feel off track about July last year. And it fits in with my ‘system’ for reading a wide variety of books this year, broken down by month, which I plan to post more about in the next couple days. So, as of right now I am on:

Gemma by Meg Tilly (ARE) page 133 of 210
Still Growing by Kirk Cameron (non-fiction) page 109 of 216

No comments: