Sunday, January 24, 2010

Daily Read Count

Before I Forget by Melissa Hill (LIB) page 161 of 341.
Undead and Unwed by Mary Janice Davidson (LIB) page 106 of 255.
Dark Horse by Tami Hoag (challenge/chunkster) page 6 of 557.
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne (LIB.) Page 59 of 216 (quit). Was light and a quit read. I loved the melody of it. Should have been perfect, and if I was well, I’m sure it would have been. I just had no patient, and although the subject matter was muffled, I still gave up. May one day revisit.

Dog is better, but I spent the weekend in bed sick. Was hoping for some reading time, but mostly was hours of sleep and bad reality tv. Not really on track for the year (may have to do a little catching up) but I am enjoying what I read, so that is the important part… =D

No comments: