Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Holidays

So, I have been reading again. Not as much as I was (and probably not as much as I should). Just not doing as much blogging as I should either. But hoping to change that again this week. I do have a couple blogs ready to go. Yay me! Also I have been ‘tidying’ my blog up a little, getting ready for the new year. Specifically the challenges. I think for my first year of challenges I did rather well, although maybe took a few too many on. This year I am debating taking one on at a time. Setting some priorities. Or maybe I might take a couple months and just focus on ARC’s and reading for the love of reading. Bottom line is I am hoping to make some (positive) changes for the new year, and maybe simplify some things. But I am here, I am reading, and I am still blogging. I hope that you have a great holiday season, and a wonderful new year, and you enjoy the process of reading, blogging, and following along as much as I do…

Happy Holidays!

No comments: