Tuesday, April 07, 2009

March Wrap-up

It’s that time of month again, time to wrap up March. March was slow (reading wise). I just didn’t really feel like it. Too much else going on I guess. But that is ok. My goal is to read 100 books this year (I have come close, but never made it). But I am right on track. I have finished 25 and it’s a quarter of the way through the year (can you believe it?) Anyhow, the summery for March is:

  • Sister Wife by Shelley Hrdlitschka 3.5/5
  • Talk Me Down by Victoria Dahl 4/5
  • Hold Tight by Harlan Coben 4/5
  • The Writing Class by Jincy Willett 3.5/5
  • I Shall Not Want by Julia Spencer-Fleming 3.5/5
  • The Sister’s 8 (Book 1) Annie’s Adventures by Lauren Baratz-Logsted 3/5
  • The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart 4/5

Hm, interesting, I notice a lot less 4/5 and a lot more 3.5.

This month I think I have a couple goals for April. I would like to read 8+ books. I think I’m already well on my way, as I’ve already finished 2 and have another couple half done (my reading mojo seems to be back! =D) I also have a couple challenges that are almost done, within a book or 2. I would like to finish at least one of these this month. Depending how cooperative my library decided to be with helping get me the books on time. Some I own, so it shouldn’t be an issue. Other then that, to just find some books I really enjoy. 4 or betters would be good… I am so excited the weather is starting to turn, maybe I’ll get out to the library more, and more books stores… What are your goals for April?

No comments: