Saturday, April 18, 2009

7:22


Title of book(s) read since last update: hot blooded
Number of books read since you started: 4 read (1 finished (breaking dawn))
Pages read since last update: 27
Running total of pages read since you started: 370
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1h 10 m
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 9h 55m
Mini-challenges completed: 8
Other participants you’ve visited: 20
Prize you’ve won: 0

minutes online- 198

coffee consumed- 5 cups

food eaten- 1 bowl honey nut cheerios, 4 chocolate foil wrapped Easter eggs. Pretzel nachos, 1 pop, 3 chocolate chip cookies (I need the energy, right?), 1 chocolate milk, I easter bunny ears (think I’m going to have to cut myself off the chocolate now…), bottle of water, 1 torpedo from quizinos,

minutes slept- 0

took a small break this time to read and soak my feet. It made me feel better for a while, and then sleepy again. Enjoying hot blooded though, and think I am just less then half way through. Not sure if I will be able to finish it AND how sweet it is. But if I finish one or the other, I will be a happy girl =D

also, DH reminded me GO FLAMES GO!!!! =D

1 comment:

Kailana said...

lol! A readathon during the hockey play-offs. Great timing, huh? lol

Happy reading!