Sunday, April 19, 2009

2:51AM


Title of book(s) read since last update: how sweet it is
Number of books read since you started: 5 read (2 finished (breaking dawn, dear mr henshaw))
Pages read since last update: 17
Running total of pages read since you started: 563
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 40m
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 14h 32m
Mini-challenges completed: 10
Other participants you’ve visited: 27
Prize you’ve won: 0

minutes online- 243

coffee consumed- 6 cups

food eaten- 1 bowl honey nut cheerios, 4 chocolate foil wrapped Easter eggs. Pretzel nachos, 1 pop, 3 chocolate chip cookies (I need the energy, right?), 1 chocolate milk, I easter bunny ears (think I’m going to have to cut myself off the chocolate now…), bottle of water, 1 torpedo from quizinos, left over pretzels from nachos, I peca-roll cinnamon bun,

minutes slept- 30

I think I’m on about my 3rd wind? That nap really did help. 32 pages to go, and I think I’m done my book, AND the read-a-thon… will be back to post once more, and then wrap up tomorrow… =D

1 comment:

Blodeuedd said...

Read on :D
Sure late there, here it's 12.05 pm right now