Saturday, April 18, 2009

11:55


Title of book(s) read since last update: breaking dawn
Number of books read since you started: 2 read (o finished)
Pages read since last update: 43
Running total of pages read since you started: 203
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1h
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 3h 46m
Mini-challenges completed: 4
Other participants you’ve visited: 9
Prize you’ve won: 0

minutes online- 103

coffee consumed- 4 cups

food eaten- 1 bowl honey nut cheerios, 2 chocolate foil wrapped Easter eggs.

minutes slept- 0

I think I made good progress this stretch on breaking dawn. Instead of switching back this time, I plan on pushing through till I’m done. I think I have about 100 pages left. Also, I did find time to dress. Goal this session is to find some lunch. And switch from coffee to something else… =D

1 comment:

Kim (Sophisticated Dorkiness) said...

I'm not a huge fan of the Twilight series generally, but I bet they would be great Read-a-Thon books because they're so darn addicting and easy to read.

I hope you're having a great day, and thanks for participating in my comic mini-challenge!

Kim