Thursday, March 12, 2009

vicious circle.

I have gotten myself locked in this loop, that I'm not sure I will ever find my way out of. It's all the library's fault. It's the tempting way they have it set up, and all those books lying around, to just take home. And now I'm in the never ending spiral. This is how it works. Let's say I take out 3 books. Not unreasonable for 3 weeks right? Should easily be able to read these, and a few off my shelves. Except I get done early and return them. But then I get more. Still not a problem right? Except it is. Because I always seem to take 1 or 2 more then I return. So if I return 3, I take out 4. If I return 1, I take out 3. If I return 5 I take out 6. So, not only am I not getting all the library books read, I'm not getting any of MY TBR's read. vicious circle.

Any one else have this problem?

No comments: