Tuesday, March 03, 2009

February Book Review.

February was a good month for reading for me. I actually finished 10 books, which is even more amazing because it was a short month. I attribute it to the challenges. Not only and I reading books I might not read/ might not get around to, but I’m spending more time reading, and enjoying was I do read. Of course it help that about 6 months ago, DH and I made a conscious decision to watch less TV, and as a result we have been reading more (not that we didn’t read a lot before). Anyhow, my books read this month are:

New Moon- Stephenie Meyer 4.5/5

The Chocolate War- Robert Cormier 3/5

Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret- Judy Blume 3/5

The 4-Day Diet- Ian K. Smith 4/5

The Last Chance Café- Linda Lael Miller 3/5

Portobello- Ruth Rendell 3.5/5

Wake- Lisa McMann 5/5

Lost and Found- Carolyn Parkhurst 4/5

Mob Princess- For Money and Love- Todd Strasser 2/5

Tough Cookie- Diane Mott Davidson 4/5

If you are interested in what I thought of them, or what they were about, you can click on the link in the side bar, and it will take you straight to the review. =D

No comments: