Monday, March 06, 2006


I finished my Mobius bowl



I have my class tonight and should finish my handled basket, then I will felt them together and post pictures…

Working on my sock today, when I need a break. I find that he short row heel is appealing, and although I did the after thought heel in this one, I might try the short row in the second, and see which I prefer. That way it’s not hard to take out the heel and put in the waist yarn if I like it better. And I think it’s similar enough that only I would notice the difference. (?) I’ll have to try to see…

Watched the awards last night, and I have to say, I thought they were mediocre. No super ugly dresses, no stand out speeches, no huge surprises, even the music was ok. No huge break out hits like other years. I don’t think I had heard any of the songs before last night. But maybe I’m sheltered. There were a couple laughs, and I do like seeing all those famous people dressed up. A good reason to sit around and knit for a few hours ;) …

1 comment:

Gwen said...

I agree with your comments on the awards last night, although I did find Michelle Williams yellow chiffon dress quite ugly. The color made her skin look yellow and not flattering at all.

Way to many montages.