Monday, February 27, 2006

Pssst. Come here… ya wanna see something? It’s a secret…

Yes! It’s finished! My MIL’s birthday gift. I want to present you with… TEDDY BEAR!!! (I’m sure she will name it something better and wonderful, but it works for now…)



I know. He is a little lopsided. DH says that is ok. It gives him character, and makes him look homemade. (I don’t know if that is good or not, but it’s done, and was an entertaining, quick project). The only change I think, is next time I would pop in though glass eyes you can buy. And for a child, I think I would use something more sturdy. But am in love with the softness and general cuddliness.

(I know I left out the specifics, but I think I coverd most of them a couple of post back, if I missed anything, or you have any questions, please let me know...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's soooo cute ;)

I wish I could do this type of things with my hands!

Stello said...

How cute! =D

*followed your blog link from Postcrossing - just got your card*

- Stello Blog -

Anonymous said...

Yet another thing I have never knit - what a cute little stuffed bear!!